|Abstract deadline: Extended|
|Notification of Acceptance: March 15, 2023|
|Full Paper Deadline: April 15, 2023|
|Application Deadline: April 16-30, 2023|
|A copy of the full paper proceedings will be provided to participants upon registration|
Days Before the Conference
You can submit an abstract for the 2nd International Conference on Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction Management with these simple and easy steps.
1. Create or Register an Account.
2. Fill-up the registration form.
3. Click the Register button.
4. You will be redirected to the Login Page
5. Enter your username and password in this conference and then click the Login button.
6. Once you have successfully logged-in to your account, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
7. Click the New Abstract Submission button on the left upper portion of your screen.
8. You will be redirected to Abstract Submission Window. Enter your Title, Abstract, Authors, Keywords, and then click the Submit button.
Instructions for Poster Presentation
Poster presentations should be in English. The maximum poster size is 90 cm wide and 120 cm high, and is preferably in A0 format (84.1 cm x 116.9 cm). Title, authors’ names and affiliation should be included at the top of the poster.
The poster should consist of objectives, methods, results and discussion. It should be clear, simple and self explanatory: although time will be reserved for poster viewing and discussion, posters must be understandable in the absence of the author. All figures and tables must have headings, labeled axes and legends. Lettering should be legible from a distance of 1 m.
Exhibitors are responsible for mounting posters and removing them at the end of the conference. Materials for poster mounting will be provided by the conference secretary.
Payment for Registration Fee
You may pay the registration fee through bank transfer using the IO-CCA/DRRM bank account details below
Bank Details: Bank: Landbank of the Philippines
Address: Echague Branch
Account Name: IO-CCA/DRRM
Account Number: 4551-0026-20